- TikTok is a popular and profitable video creation, sharing and viewing platform for TikTok users everywhere.
- The Indian government banned Bytedance’s TikTok in India in 2020.
- The app was banned in India due to security and privacy reasons.
- However, there are techniques to use TikTok App in India. In this article, we are sharing TikTok Apk Download hacks.
- Also, find out how to download TikTok videos, get more followers, or get blue tick hacks.
The Indian government banned Bytedance’s TikTok in India right when its popularity peaked in 2020.
TikTok had over 200 million monthly active users in India and counted the South Asian nation as its largest international market by users prior to the ban.
Although TikTok was banned in India due to security and privacy reasons, it can be accessed using certain hacks.
If you live in a country that has TikTok banned, you can still download TikTok either by changing your App Store Location Settings on your iOS device or sideloading the APK file on your Android device.
Users in India can alternatively wipe the phone by factory resetting and using a VPN to access TikTok in India or any country where the app is banned.
The popular video-sharing social networking app was particularly popular amongst the youth, a large section of whom were quick to express their disappointment over the ban.
In this article, however, we have lined up some methods that can make TikTok accessible even after the ban.
How to Download TikTok Apk in India?
Even if you live in a country that has banned TikTok, you can still download TikTok in India.
For iPhone User – How to Download TikTok in India
If you are an iPhone user, follow these steps to get TikTok on your iPhone:
- Open the App Store and click on your profile picture on the left of the screen.
- Select your name and email from the account settings.
- Choose “Country/Region” and tap the “Change Country or Region” button.
- Scroll down the different options and choose a country that hasn’t banned the TikTok app.
- Tap on “Agree” for the terms and conditions and select the payment method “None”.
- Enter an address in the country of your choice in the billing address section.
- Tap “Next” and then “Done”.
Once the location is changed and saved, you should be able to find and download TikTok in App Store in India.
For Android Users – TikTok APK – Don’t Download Old Version
If you are an Android user, you search for the official APK file online and easily download TikTok in India on your Android phone. Here’s how you can do that.
- Firstly, go into the settings of your Android smartphone and turn on the security option to allow installing third-party apps.
- If you use an Android phone, search directly from your phone’s browser for “TikTok APK” and look for the file to download.
Since the APK download cannot be updated, you need to search for the most recent version of the latest APK file online.
Also, it is essential to note that an APK file is perfectly safe to use as long as it is downloaded from a reputable source.
A reputable source for Tiktok download APK in India includes:
How to Use TikTok App in India Using VPN?
You can use a VPN to access and download TikTok in India.
Although some old users can still access their TikTok in India, new users can no longer download the app from app stores. For any new users, the only way around the app is to use a VPN to access your phone.
If you want to use a VPN to access or download TikTok in India, you’ll have to first factory reset your smartphone.
This is important because the hardware ID blocks the app on mobile devices.
Once you factory reset your phone, the hardware ID is wiped.
Some of the top VPN services include the following –
- Hotspot Shield
Here’s how you can use VPN to download TikTok on your phones
- Sign up for a VPN, for example, ExpressVPN.
- Install the app on your smartphone.
- Launch the app, enter your activation code and sign in if it is a paid service.
- Search for a server in a country where TikTok is still available.
- Connect to the server and access TikTok.
Buy TikTok Followers UseViral
UseViral is one of the trusted sources of getting TikTok followers of the highest quality that facilitates engagement. Although purchasing followers for social media isn’t the most ideal way of building your online profile, there are times you need to add followers to your account when you don’t have the time to build it from scratch and need followers quickly.
UseViral packages include
- Real High-Quality Followers
- 30-day refills
- Guaranteed Safe and Secure Delivery
Benefits of Using UseViral
- High-Quality Service
- Real Reviews, Happy Customers
- Targeted Services
- Privacy & Safety
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Customer Satisfaction
How Does UseViral Works?
- Visit UseViral’s official website.
- Select the package from dozens of popular social networks that are right for you. You can use this to buy TikTok views via UseViral.
- Enter information.
- Enter the URL of your social media username when prompted.
- Complete the secure online payment process.
- UseViral will begin delivering your order.
Learn TikTok Video Download Methods
You can download TikTok videos that are freely available on the platform.
The below-mentioned method to download TikTok videos applies to Android and iOS devices.
- Start with searching for your video of choice.
- Once you select the video, tap on the video to start playing it.
- When the video starts playing, tap and hold down your finger. TikTok will present you with three options.
- Tap the Save Video option. Based on your phone and operating system, it will display the option of selecting where you can save the video.
Most phones give the option of saving the video to your device or sending it via email.
How to Download TikTok Blue Tick Injector – Caracek?
- Enter the browser, then access the URL link https://checkmark.blue/
- If so, you choose TikTok.
- Enter the username ID in the column provided.
- Click the Connect button. Then click Confirm.
- Click Sure, go ahead so that the process can continue.
- Wait until the injection process is complete.
- Click the Captcha required button.
- Wait for the process until you get the blue tick.
FAQs on TikTok
Q1. Why has TikTok been banned in India?
Answer. TikTok is made by a Chinese organization and is considered to be a security and privacy “threat” by the Indian government.
China and India don’t have stringent of relationships, that’s why India considers China to be a privacy threat.
It’s believed that China will collect Indian users’ data with this app. Whether that’s true or not is a different story — but it’s the reason why the app has been banned in India.
Q2. Is TikTok coming back to India in 2023?
Answer. TikTok was banned in India back in 2020, and it hasn’t been unbanned since then.
However, some pieces of news have been emerging in 2023 saying TikTok is coming back to India.
It’s reported that the company that created TikTok, Byetdance, is talking to Indian organizations to arrange the return of this video-sharing platform. It’s said that the company is exploring different options for this return.
However, it’s not yet confirmed whether India TikTok downloads will be allowed once again or not.
But, as companies are reporting, it’s likely that TikTok will return.
Q3. Is TikTok VPN illegal in India? What are the risks of using Tiktok in India?
Answer. TikTok is banned in India, but it’s not really illegal.
That means there is no criminality in using TikTok on your phone. However, be noted that you will have to change your Apple/Google account’s region to download the app.
By doing that, you may lose out on other local features.
For example, you won’t be able to download India-only apps from the App Store if you switch your Apple ID’s region to the US.
Some people believe that using a VPN to access TikTok can be dangerous in terms of data leakage.
But that’s not true. A trusted VPN that you download from the Play Store or App Store won’t leak your data.
You can face security problems if you accidentally download and install a modified version of TikTok which is designed to steal data.
However, if you download your APKs from trusted sources, like APKMirror, you can steer clear of such problems.
Q4. How does TikTok’s algorithm select content for users?
Answer. On TikTok, the For You feed reflects preferences unique to each user. The system recommends content by ranking videos based on a combination of factors – starting from interests you express as a new user and adjusting for things you indicate you’re not interested in, too – to form your personalized For You feed.
Also Read: Instagram testing full-screen feature like TikTok for the home feed
Also Read: TikTok to be Penalized for a Whopping $29; Details Inside
Also Read: Twitter Takes the TikTok Route; Showcases Full Screen Videos