Xbox Game Pass subscribers are in for a treat as Microsoft reveals some exciting upcoming titles as a part of the second wave releases for the month. Xbox, the gaming brand owned and created by tech giant Microsoft, has announced a list of banger Xbox Game Pass titles with some made available from the day of the announcement in November 2022 and some listed under the header “coming soon.”
The games added in the second release of the month include Pentiment, Somerville, Dune: Spice Wars, Warhammer 40,000: Darktide, and others as the most prominent. As per the reports, two titles out of this list, Pentiment and Somerville, are being made available on the Console and PC immediately after the announcement. The rest of the games will be released as per the schedule within this month.
Apart from this, Microsoft also revealed the titles that soon will be leaving the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks and Xbox Game Pass library. These titles, however, will only be leaving by the end of this month and subscribers have time until then to enjoy indulging in these titles.
The subscribers of the Xbox Game Pass also received titles such as Ghost Song, Football Manager 2023, Vampire Survivors, The Legend of Tianding, and Return to Monkey Island among others at the beginning of this month.
Xbox Game Pass Twitter about the second wave released on their official Twitter handle @XboxGamePass and said, “we sensed you were wondering what’s coming soon.” They also tweeted the blog post of Microsoft Xbox with all the details of the titles to be released soon.
The complete list of Xbox Game Pass titles coming in the month of November 2022, the platform they will be available on and the exact date of the release is given below:
- Dune: Spice Wars game preview (PC) – to be released on November 17
- Lapin (Console, PC) – to be released on November 17
- Ghostlore game preview (PC) – to be released on November 17
- Norco (Console) – to be released on November 17
- Gungrave G.O.R.E (Console, PC) – to be released on November 22
- Insurgency: Sandstorm (Console) – to be released on November 29
- Soccer Story (Console, PC) – to be released on November 29
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide (PC) – to be released on November 30
Many subscribers were confused and were quick to point out that two important games were missing from the list. However, the Xbox Game Pass Official Twitter admin was quick to remind that Pentiment and Somerville are not included in this list since both the games were already live at the time of announcement for the Xbox Game Pass subscribers.
Apart from all these titles, Xbox Game Pass subscribers will also get to enjoy a marginal amount of Dead by Daylight’s Forged in Fog chapter. The game that enthusiasts hope will bring a new killer The Knight into the foray is also set to in November 2022.
The games that will be leaving the Xbox Game Pass library by the end of this month include.
- Archvale (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Deeeer Simulator (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Console and PC)
- Mind Scanners (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Mortal Shell (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Undungeon (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Warhammer 40,000 Battlesector (Cloud, Console, and PC)