* OPPO F23 5G has been launched in India.
* The handset ships with the Snapdragon 695 SoC, 256GB storage, Android 13-based ColorOS custom skin, and a 50MP primary sensor.
* OPPO F23’s price in India is Rs 24,999.
* OPPO F23 5G features a 6.72-inch IPS LCD.
* The device packs 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
* It features a 64MP triple-camera setup on the back.
OPPO has launched its new F-series smartphone, the F23 5G in India. The new OPPO smartphone is the company’s latest offering as a mid-range device under Rs 25,000 in India. OPPO has launched the F23 5G as a successor to the F21s series, which was launched last year in India. The F23 5G comes with many upgrades over the outgoing model. It is, more or less, a rebadged version of the OPPO A98 5G, which was launched earlier this month in Europe.
The F23 5G has a flat frame design with a slight curvature on the edges for a comfortable in-hand feel. The handset is fairly slim and lightweight but packs a beefy battery under the hood.
OPPO F23 launched in India as the new F-series offering. The handset appears to be a rebrand of the OPPO A98 5G that debuted recently. The F-series model has a punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper, triple camera sensors, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. As for the key hardware specifications, the OPPO F23 ships with the Snapdragon 695 SoC, 256GB storage, Android 13-based ColorOS custom skin, and a 50MP primary sensor on the back. Check out the full price and specifications of the phone.
Let’s take a look at the OPPO F23 5G price in India, specifications and other details
revealed at the launch.
OPPO F23 5G Price in India and Specifications
The OPPO F23 5G has been launched in India with a single storage configuration. The handset has been launched with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. It is priced at Rs 24,999. The F23 5G will be available for purchase via the OPPO Store, Amazon and mainline retail outlets.
As part of the launch offers, customers can claim up to 10 per cent cashback on various cards, including SBI, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, etc. It will go on sale from May 18. Customers can pre-order the F23 5G from today. They can also bundle the OPPO Enco Air2i and get it for a discounted price of Rs 1,799 between May 18 and May 23.
In terms of specifications, the F23 5G has a polycarbonate back and frame. The handset is available in two colour options — Bold Gold and Cool Black. It comes with a flat display and sports a hole-punch cutout at the top centre for the front camera. The device features a 6.72-inch IPS LCD with support for a 120Hz refresh rate and a Full HD+ resolution. OPPO claims that the F23 has a 91.4 per cent screen-to-body ratio.
Under the hood, there is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SoC. It features 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. There is support for storage expansion via a microSD card up to 1TB.
The phone also packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 67W SuperVOOC fast charging out of the box. OPPO claims that the phone can offer up to 50 per cent of battery with an 18-minute charge time. A 5-minute charge can offer up to 6 hours worth of phone calls or 2.5 hours of YouTube video viewing. On a full charge, the handset can last for up to 16 hours of YouTube video viewing or 39 hours of phone calls.
The F23 5G runs Android 13 out of the box. It has a layer of ColorOS 13.1 on top. On the back, the phone has two circular cutouts for the triple-camera setup. There is a 64MP main camera sensor. It is accompanied by a 2MP depth sensor and a 2MP micro-lens with up to 40x zoom support. The device features a 32MP front camera for selfies and video calls.
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 690|
|Rear Camera||16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP|
|Front Camera||16 MP|
|Display||6.44 inches (16.36 cm)|
|Launch Date||June 2, 2023 (Unofficial)|
|Operating System||Android v12|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 690|
|CPU||Octa core (2 GHz, Dual core, Kryo 560 + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 560)|
|Screen Size||6.44 inches (16.36 cm)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Pixel Density||409 ppi|
|Bezel-less display||Yes with punch-hole display|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Resolution||16 MP, Primary Camera
8 MP, Ultra-Wide Angle Camera
2 MP, Depth Camera
|Flash||Yes, LED Flash|
|Image Resolution||4616 x 3464 Pixels|
|Settings||Exposure compensation, ISO control|
|Shooting Modes||Continuous Shooting
High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)
|Camera Features||Digital Zoom
Touch to focus
|Resolution||16 MP, Primary Camera|
|Quick Charging||Yes, Fast|
|Internal Memory||128 GB|
|Expandable Memory||Yes, Up to 1 TB|
Network & Connectivity
|SIM Slot(s)||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM|
|SIM Size||SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano|
|Network Support||5G Not Supported in India, 4G Supported in India, 3G, 2G|
TD-LTE 2300(band 40)
FD-LTE 1800(band 3)
UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz
GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz
TD-LTE 2300(band 40)
FD-LTE 1800(band 3)
UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz
GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz
|Wi-Fi||Yes, Wi-Fi 4 (802.11 b/g/n)|
|Wi-Fi Features||Mobile Hotspot|
|GPS||Yes with A-GPS|
|USB Connectivity||Mass storage device, USB charging|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Fingerprint Sensor Position||On-screen|
|Fingerprint Sensor Type||Optical|
|Other Sensors||Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope|
Faqs on Oppo F23 5G
1)What are OPPO F23 5G price in India &sale details?
Ans)OPPO F23 5G price in India is Rs 24,999 for the 8GB + 256GB version. The phone comes in Bold Gold and Cool Black colour options and will be available through offline stores and Amazon online. The company is offering Rs 2,500 instant discount on all major bank cards. The OPPO F23 will be on sale from May 18th at 12 am IST.
2) What are OPPO F23 specifications?
* Display: The OPPO F23 5G sports a 6.72-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 2400 X 1080 pixels resolution, 360Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10+, and 600nits+ brightness.
* Processor: The OPPO phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G SoC paired with Adreno GPU.
* RAM and Storage: The OPPO F23 packs 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. There’s 8GB virtual RAM support as well.
* OS: The handset runs on Android 13 OS with ColorOS 13.1 out of the box
* Cameras: The OPPO F23 5G packs triple cameras on the back, with a 64MP primary camera, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP microlens. There is a 32MP camera on the front for selfies and video calls.
* Connectivity: Connectivity options on the handset include 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C, and NFC.
* Battery: The OPPO F23 5G packs a 5,000mAh battery with 67W fast wired charging support.
3) Oppo F23 5G launched in India with 120Hz display, 67W charging, microscope camera, and more.Details?
Ans) The Oppo F23 5G has launched in India today as scheduled. It acts as the successor of Oppo F19 since there was no Oppo F21 last year.
Oppo F series smartphones go by Oppo A series phones in some markets. The A series version of F23 5G went official in Malaysia last week as Oppo A98 5G.
Thus, we already knew the handset’s specs before its official announcement. As the device is finally out, let’s check out all the details, including its pricing and availability.
The Oppo F23 5G (aka Oppo A98 5G) looks similar to the Oppo Reno 8T 5G (review) from the back. On the front, however, it has a flat LCD panel instead of a curved OLED display.
For the unaware, the 2-year-old F19 also had an OLED display but it did not offer a 120Hz refresh rate like the F23 5G. Also, the new model’s screen is larger at 6.72 inches compared to 6.43 inches on the outgoing phone.
Further, the panel on the F23 5G comes with a centered punch-hole, 391 PPI, 240Hz refresh rate, and 680 nits peak brightness level. It is protected by Panda 1681 glass.
Under the hood, the device houses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SoC, which enables 5G connectivity. The predecessor was limited to 4G due to a Snapdragon 662 chip.
The chipset is paired with LPDDR4x RAM and UFS 2.2 storage. On the software front, the phone boots ColorOS 13.1 based on Android 13.
Talking about optics, there’s a triple camera system on the rear headed by a 64MP primary sensor. It is accompanied by a 2MP 20x microscope camera (up to 40x digital zoom) and a 2MP monochrome sensor. On the front, there’s a 32MP shooter.
The handset comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a MicroSD card slot. It also features dual stereo speakers.
The F23 5G draws energy from a 5,000mAh battery and supports 67W fast charging. Last but not least, Oppo claims that the device will offer 4 years of lag-free experience.
The Oppo F23 5G arrives in a single 8GB + 256GB memory configuration in India. However, it can be picked up in either Bold Gold or Cool Black color options.
The smartphone is priced at ₹24,999 (~$300) and is available for pre-order via Oppo store, Amazon, and offline retailers across the country. It will start shipping to customers on May 18.
Customers can avail of a ₹2,500 (~$30) discount on select cards. There are also other benefits, such as no-cost EMI and exchange bonus.
4) What is Oppo F23 5G: Price &Offers?
OPPO F23 5G will be available in two colours- Bold Gold and Cool Black from 18th May. The 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM model is priced at Rs 24,999. Oppo is also providing a bunch of offers alongside the device including:
* Customers can avail up to 10% Cashback and No Cost EMI up to 6 months from May 18 till May 31 on ICICI Bank, SBI Cards, Kotak Mahindra Bank, & other leading Banks and Financiers. The offer can also be availed from Bajaj Finance, TVS Credit, and HDB Financials on EMI Finance schemes.
* Loyal OPPO customers can avail an Exchange + Loyalty Bonus of up to INR 2500. Customers owning smartphones other than OPPO can also avail an exchange offer of up to INR 1500.
* Attractive EMI Schemes, including Zero down payment are available on Bajaj Finance, TVS credit, IDFC First Bank, HDB Financials, & other leading financers.
* Buy OPPO F23 and Enco Air2i between May 18 to May 23 and get Enco Air2i at a discounted price of only INR 1799.
5) What is Oppo F23 5G: Availability?
The Oppo F23 5G will be available for purchase in India from OPPO store, Amazon, and mainline retail outlets.
Also Read: OPPO F23 5G Specifications, Price, Colours and Renders Leaked Ahead of India Launch
Also Read: OPPO F23 Pro 5G launch in India set on May 15th, Price and Specifications Revealed