Save up to 40% on leading smartphones such as Tecno, Realme, OnePlus, Samsung, Redmi, and iQOO during the sale.
If you wanted to buy a smartphone but missed Amazon’s Diwali sale, don’t worry. Amazon’s fantastic phone sale is back, and buyers will enjoy fantastic deals on their favourite smartphones. The sale will take place between November 26 and November 29. Buyers can save up to 40% on leading smartphones such as Tecno, Realme, OnePlus, Samsung, Redmi, and iQOO during the sale.
Aside from that, Amazon India is providing an additional 10% discount up to Rs 1,000 on SBI credit card purchases and SBI credit card EMI transactions with a minimum purchase of Rs 5,000. People who wish to purchase smartphones may also obtain no-cost EMI for up to 12 months during the company’s forthcoming Amazon Fab Phones Fest event.
The online retailer said that Prime members would get up to Rs 20,000 with Advantage Just for Prime. This includes, among other things, a free screen replacement for the first six months and an additional three months of free EMI on HDFC Bank debit and credit cards.
Take a look at all of the greatest deals ahead of the Amazon Fab Phones Fest
- The starting prices for the Redmi 9A Sport and Redmi 10A are 6,029 rupees and 7,649 rupees, respectively.
- Those who are interested in purchasing the Xiaomi 11 Lite 8+128GB edition may do so by paying 19,499 rupees. This is the device’s pricing that you’ll see on amazon. You can save up to rupees 5,000 if you exchange your old phone for a new one.
- The price of the 4G Samsung Galaxy M13 will be 9,499 rupees, while the price of the 5G Samsung Galaxy M13 will be 10,999 Indian rupees.
- The iQOO Z6 Pro will be priced at 14,999 rupees, which is the same as the iQOO Z6 5G. However, the latter will be priced at 20,999 rupees.
- You can purchase the Tecno Spark 9, the Tecno Pop 6 Pro, the Realme Narzo 50i, and the Realme Narzo 50A for the corresponding costs of 7,199 rupees, 5,669 rupees, and 6,749 rupees, respectively.
- Amazon India has also announced that buyers who are interested in purchasing OnePlus smartphones will have the opportunity to take advantage of the discounts that Citibank and OneCard are currently providing up to November 30 during the current Amazon Fab Phones Fest.
- Last but not least, the initial costs for the OnePlus Nord 2T, OnePlus 10 Pro, and OnePlus 10T are as follows: 27,499 rupees, 55,999 rupees, and 44,999 rupees correspondingly.
Don’t miss out on this offer since, who knows, additional discounts on major smartphone manufacturers may be on the way. With many brands trying to introduce 5G phones in India, now may be the ideal time for them to debut a new model, and it could also be a wonderful time for you to switch to 5G.