2022 will be over in the next 72 hours but the last week of the year saw a couple of excellent Xiaomi devices being released on December 27 in China, where along with the much awaited Redmi K60 series, Redmi Buds 4 Lite Wireless Earbuds were launched as well.
Luckily, music aficionados also had something to look forward to before the end of the year as Xiaomi probably wanted to make sure that none of the main devices are left out, which is why they launched a smartphone, smartwatch, band, and earbuds on the same day.
- Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Buds 4 Lite TWS earbuds in China.
- The Buds 4 Lite get Bluetooth 5.3 support and 12mm drivers.
- The device comes in four colour options and has a lightweight construction.
Redmi Buds 4 Lite Wireless Earbuds Launched in China
While the Redmi K60 series was the most anticipated device of the day, Redmi Buds 4 Lite was no less important, at least for music lovers as they were eagerly waiting to try it out and see whether it lived up to the name of its predecessors or not.
Xiaomi’s newly launched Redmi Buds 4 Lite truly wireless earbuds comes with interesting features and specifications, while its price to is quite good as many users will not have to worry about spending a fortune, especially considering the high quality of earlier earbuds from Xiaomi.
Although it hasn’t been specified as to when the earbuds will be launched in India, one can expect it to happen sooner than later since India is one of Xiaomi’s (and other tech brands) biggest markets as they would want to launch any device very soon after launching it in the home country.
Redmi Buds 4 Lite Price & Availability
Redmi Buds 4 Lite TWS wireless earbuds will be available for purchase in China at the starting price of CNY 139 (approx. Rs.1,650) and will come in four colour options- Midnight Black, Sunny White, Sunset Orange, and Trend Green, which are some of the most preferred colour options you can find.
Redmi Buds 4 Lite Specifications
- Bluetooth 5.3 standard, up to 10m of range
- 9g in weight, light to wear
- Half-in-ear shape with vibrant colour options
- Noise-Reduction Algorithm, reduces background noise and improves sound quality
- Quick pairing feature across Xiaomi devices
- Touch Controls for controlling music, calls, game mode enabling, etc.
- IP54 rating for weatherproofing certified body
- Standalone battery life for 5 hours, up to 20 hours via charging case