January 2023 is around the corner but gadget lovers are quite excited for it as there are a slew of devices releasing that month, one of which is the Realme GT Neo 5 that might come out in China on January 5.
However, its design and specifications have been leaked ahead of its launch that has piqued the interest of many users, while the device itself maybe the world’s first smartphone to come with a 240W fast charging support.
- The Realme GT Neo 5 launch cate could be January 5th in China.
- The device will reportedly be the first-ever to feature a whopping 240W fast charging.
- The key specifications of the Realme GT Neo 5 have now surfaced online ahead of launch.
Realme GT Neo 5 Specifics Leaked Ahead of Launch in China
Realme has recently confirmed the launch of its upcoming smartphone, Realme GT Neo 5, in China on January 5, 2023, which will most likely be the first ever smartphone in the world to come with the 240W fast charging technology as the company had planned something unique for its next-generation charging technology.
Realme will be officially announcing the details regarding the upcoming model but there have been some leaks in the past few months, which includes a recently leaked poster that gives us a hint on what all specifications it will be equipped with as users too will get an idea on what all to expect from it.
Since the design completely falls in line with the official leaked renders of Realme GT Neo 5, it can be theorized that the information leaked is authentic and there is little scope for it being wrong.
Realme GT Neo 5 Expected Specifications
- 6.7-inch AMOLED display screen, 144Hz refresh rate, 1.5K resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor
- 16GB RAM + 256GB storage
- Sony IMX890 sensor with optical image stabilization (OIS) support
- 5,000mAh, 240W fast charging support