OPPO Find N2 Flip is one of the most awaited devices in 2023 as people are anxious to receive more news regarding its launch in India, which has been officially confirmed as the device recently received the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) certificate.
BIS is the national certification body of India, which is the official stamp that a particular device is safe to be launched in India, while OPPO Find N2 Flip is one that is being launched as a rival to Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 in the global market.
- OPPO Find N2 Flip global variant has been spotted on the FCC, Bluetooth SIG, BIS, and HTML5Test certification websites.
- The FCC certifications of the Find N2 Flip include a live image of the smartphone, revealing its internal parts.
- The BIS listing suggests the OPPO Find N2 Flip launch in India is in the pipeline.
OPPO Find N2 Flip Launch Confirmed in India; BIS Certificate Received
OPPO has had a successful year in 2022 just like several other tech giants but it has something interesting lined up for 2023 as well in the form of Find N2 series smartphones and is in talks of setting up a global launch date for the series that users can look forward to.
In the midst of it all, OPPO Find N2 Flip has been visiting several important certification authorities prior to its release as Find N2 and Find N2 Flip are foldable smartphone models that are expected to come out in the first quarter of 2023.
OPPO Find N2 Flip has finally received the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) certificate, which means that the device is safe to be launched in India and it is the official confirmation from a government body, while the device has been spotted on several other certification websites.
OPPO Find N2 Flip Specifications
- 6.8-inch AMOLED display screen
- MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Plus
- Dual rear camera setup, 50MP + 8MP
- 32MP Selfie Camera
- Android 13-based ColorOS 13
- 4,300 battery, 64W fast charging support
- Bluetooth 5.3
- 360 x 840 pixels