OnePlus 11 is an upcoming flagship model of the company whose images have been leaked prior to launch, while its 5,000mAh battery capacity with 100W SuperVOOC fast charging support has been praised by many users online.
OnePlus 11 is going to be launched on January 4, 2023, in China, while its Indian release will take place a month later on February 7, where OnePlus has confirmed certain specifications like the battery capacity and fast charging support.
- The OnePlus 11 will launch on January 4th in China and the India launch date is February 7th.
- The device is confirmed to feature a 5,000mAh battery and 100W fast charging support.
- Furthermore, a bunch of live shots of the device have also leaked ahead of the launch.
OnePlus 11 Images Leaked Ahead of its Launch in China on January 4
While there are many devices from various tech brands lined up for release in 2023, the one that is ready for launch in 24 hours is OnePlus 11, which is going to be the next generation flagship model for the brand that will be launched in China on January 4, 2023, along with an Indian launch set for February 7.
There have been numerous leaks regarding the OnePlus 11 model and its features in the past few months but the most recent revelation from the company is its battery capacity and fast charging capabilities, along with the handsets’ live images that were leaked mere days prior to the launch.
Apparently, OnePlus 11 has been put up in many retail stores in its home country for showcasing it to the general public and many users have already posted the live shots of the device on microblogging websites like Weibo, where it can be clearly seen that it has a glossy finish at the back, along with minimum bezels in the front.
OnePlus 11 Specifications
- 6.7-inch E5 AMOLED display screen, 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor
- 16GB LPDDR5 RAM, up to 512GB UFS4.0 storage, USB Type-C port
- Triple rear camera setup, 50MP + 48MP + 32MP
- 16MP Selfie snapper
- Colour Options- Green and Black
- 5,000mAh battery, 100W fast charging support
- Android 13-based ColorOS 13 (Chinese model), OxygenOS 13 (Indian model)