* Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 is the latest budget smartwatch in India.
* It is priced under Rs 5,000, and will be available to purchase starting tomorrow.
* The Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 budget smartwatch is priced under Rs 5,000.
* This smartwatch will go on sale via Amazon .
* It is rated to offer up to 7 days of battery life.
* Here’s all you need to know about the Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 smartwatch.
Noise, one of India’s leading smartwatch makers has announced a new smartwatch in the Ultra series. The company has launched the Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 as the successor to the Noise Colorfit Ultra 2 from last year.
The latest generation smartwatch comes with a large AMOLED display compared to the last iteration and comes with more improved features as well.
The Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 is priced under Rs 5,000 and will be available for purchase via Amazon starting next week in India.
Noise has launched a new budget smartwatch in India. The Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 is priced under Rs 5,000, and it comes with an Always On display, SpO2 sensor, and up to seven days of battery life. The new smartwatch is also the successor to the Noise Colorfit Ultra 2 that launched in India last year.
Let us take a look at the new Noise Smarwatch’s features, specifications, price, and availability details.
Noise Colorfit Ultra 3: Price in India and Availability
The Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 is priced at Rs 4,499 and will come in multiple colour options and strap options. It will go on sale from May 2 at 12 noon via Amazon.
Noise Colorfit Ultra 3: Features and Specifications
Starting off with the screen, the Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 sports a large 1.96-inch AMOLED display, which comes with 10% more viewing area compared to the last gen. It also comes with Always on Display and the company has added four Always on Display watch faces along with 150+ watch faces.
In terms of design and build, the Colorfit Ultra 3 comes with a metallic finish and a functional crown that helps navigate across apps and menus. In terms of strap options, the watch is available in Jet Black and Glossy Silver metal strap options and Classic Dark Brown, Classic Black, and Classic Tan Brown leather strap options.
Further, the budget smartwatch from Noise supports Bluetooth calling powered by Tru Sync. This Tru Sync technology offers an easier paring process, stable connectivity, and a longer calling range. As for the health features, there is Noise health suite that comes with a 24×7 heart rate sensor, breathing exercise, female cycle tracker, SpO2 sensor to measure Blood-Oxygen level, stress measurement sensor, and sleep tracker.
The watch supports 100 sports moded and some modes like running, walking, and indoor running will be auto-tracked as well. Regarding battery life, the Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 is rated to last up to 7 days on a single charge. However, with the BT calling feature enabled, the battery life will drop to 2 days.
Other features include weather updates, stock updates, a calculator, music control, reminders, and gesture control 一 double tap to turn the screen on and cover the screen to turn it off.
Faqs on Noise Colorfit Ultra 3
1) What is Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 price, availability?
Ans) * The Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 smartwatch is priced at Rs 4,499. This is however the launch price as the website shows that its original price is actually Rs 7,999. There’s also a discount of Rs 500 during the launch of the device.
* It comes in two metal strap option of Jet Black and Glossy Silver, and leather strap options of Classic Dark Brown, Classic Black, and Classic Tan Brown.
* You can purchase the Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 from May 12 onwards, and at 12 noon via Amazon India.
2) What are Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 specifications, features?
Ans) * The Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 smartwatch features a 1.96-inch AMOLED display. In comparison to the previous model, it offers 10 percent more viewing area. It is an Always On display, and you get access to over 150 watch faces.
* The smartwatch comes with a 24×7 heart rate sensor, an SpO2 sensor for measuring your blood oxygen levels, stress measurement and sleep tracking. It also comes with the female menstrual cycle tracker.
* The Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 can also be used for working out and sports as it has 100 sport modes enabled along with activities such as running, walking and indoor running.
* In terms of battery life, the Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 is said to last for seven days on a single charge. But if you’re using to make calls via Bluetooth then the battery life reduces to two days.
* In addition to receiving calls and notification, you can also get weather and stock updates, control the music players, and get reminders on the smartwatch.
3) What are Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 competitors?
Ans) The Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 joins an already competitive budget price range in India. It will compete with other smartwatches such as the Fastrack Revoltt FS1 Pro, Fire-Boltt Invincible Plus and Amazfit GTS2 Mini.
Also Read: Noise ColorFit Icon 3 smartwatch with BT calling, 1.91-inch display launched in India: price, features
Also Read: NoiseFit Halo smartwatch with AMOLED display, 7 Day Battery Life & Bluetooth Calling launched in India: Price, Specifications & Availability