Introduction of iQOO 11 5G
Mankind has recently faced a devastating epidemic that has shaken the world to its core. Many industries have been devastated, but some businesses have triumphed in such difficult times. Because it thrived in such adverse conditions, the technology industry can be regarded as the universe’s savior and conqueror.
Considering the most recent technological advancement, the iQOO 11 5G, the first Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC-powered smartphone that is released in India, is presently getting a lot of attention. The company has already released two smartphones in China under the iQOO 11 series, and has now unfold its first advancement in the form of a phone at the price of 59999, making it an outrageous deal.
Also Read: IQoo 11 5G Sale Live in India Today
Highlights of iQOO 11 5G
- Display & Layout: 6.78-inch LTPO 4.0 E6 AMOLED 10-bit (1.07B colors) display, Quad HD+ resolution (3200 x 1440 pixels), up to 144 Hz refresh rate, 1,440 Hz PWM dimming, 1,800 nits brightness, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Other features: It includes an in-display fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock, Dual Stereo Speakers, dual X-Axis Linear Motors, Dolby Atmos support, Hi-Res Audio (Wired & Wireless) certification, and a Vapor Chamber Liquid Cooling System (24,768 mm2 total cooling area)
- Cellular: 5G network, dual SIM dual 5G support, VoLTE
- Software: FunTouch OS 13 interface and the Android 13 operating system
- Storage: 256 GB UFS 4.0, no microSD card support
- Camera: Triple cameras – 50 MP f/1.88 (Ultra-Sensing Main Camera) + 8 MP f/2.2 (Ultra Wide-Angle Camera) + 13 MP f/2.46 (Telephoto & Portrait Camera), OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), 2X Optical Zoom, V2 Chip, LED flash, and Selfie Camera: 16 MP f/2.45
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 octa-core SoC (4nm) with a clock speed of up to 3.2 GHz (1+3+4 Kryo cores)
- Memory: 8 GB OR 12 GB LPDDR5X RAM, with an additional 8 GB RAM expansion
- Battery & Charging: 5,000 mAh battery, 120W FlashCharge ultra-fast charging, 100% in 25 minutes
- Colors: Alpha, and Legend
Design display of iQOO 11 5G
The iQOO 11 5G is equipped with a 6.8-inch AMOLED display. The display panel has a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The selfie camera is housed in a punch-hole cut-out in the center of the screen. It has a 20:9 aspect ratio and 518 PPI pixel density. The power and volume buttons are on the device’s right-hand side.
In terms of software, the latest iQOO device comes pre-installed with Android 12. Also, the display produces vibrant, eye-catching colors with excellent outdoor reflectivity. While the phone supports HDR playback on YouTube, it doesn’t support Dolby Vision, which detracts from this virtually flawless smartphone display.
Cameras of IQOO
Like a high-performance flagship smartphone, iQOO did not compromise with the quality of the cameras. The phone includes a 50MP GN5 wide-angle lens (f/1.88), a 13MP telephoto lens (f/2.46), and an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens (f/2.2). At the same time, photographs taken with the primary camera in daylight appear to be strong and lively, with lots of details. What’s more surprising is the night mode performance.
Performance of iQOO 11 5G
The Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, 16GB LPDDR5x RAM, and 256GB of UFS 4.0-based storage are the heart and soul of this smartphone, and the corporate even calls it the world’s most advanced smartphone.
The iQOO 11 5G is anticipated to remain one of the finest Android smartphones this year, both in terms of standard and actual performance. Faster LPDDR5x RAM, fast storage, and even an image processing V2 chip help the device provide optimal performance while multitasking.
Software of IQOO
The iQOO 11 5G comes with the latest Android 13 OS with custom FunTouch OS 13, which has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. The software feels highly optimized with no lags.
Also Read: Ranking Every iQOO Phone Launched in 2022
Also, Browser, V-Store, iManager, and EasyShare, cannot be removed or disabled. Even as bloatware on entry-level and mid-range phones is tolerable, having many third-party apps on a high-end smartphone like the iQOO 11 5G significantly degrades the experience.
Final review of IQOO
The iQOO 11 5G proved its point as a mainstay offering. It has a great display, a top-quality design, and a powerful processor. It also includes a good camera, a huge battery, and quick-charging future technology.
As a premium device, it lacks features such as an IP rating for liquid and dustproof. Overall, the iQOO 11 is a great smartphone for those seeking a high-performance smartphone with Qualcomm’s most recent and influential processor.
Pros & cons of IQOO
- 120Hz Screen refresh rate
- 44W fast charging
- Powerful Snapdragon 778G SoC
- Brighter display
- Excellent performance
- Super-fast charging speeds of 120W
- Decent cameras
- Plastic Build
- Only Two 5G Bands
- No SD-Card Slot
- No NFC SupportThe telephoto sensor could be better
- LTPO 2.0 can be used
Competitors of IQOO
iQOO Neo 7
Performance: Octa-core (3.2 GHz, Single Core + 2.85 GHz, Tri core + 1.8 GHz, Quad core) MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Plus 8 GB RAM
Display: 6.78 inches (17.22 cm) 388 PPI, AMOLED 120 Hz Refresh Rate
Camera: 50 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Triple Primary Cameras LED Flash 16 MP Front Camera
Battery: 5000 mAh Fast Charging USB Type-C Port
Performance: Octa-core (3.2 GHz, Single Core + 2.8 GHz, Quad core + 2 GHz, Tri core) Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, 12 GB RAM
Display: 6.7 inches (17.02 cm) 526 PPI, AMOLED 120 Hz Refresh Rate
Camera: 50 MP + 48 MP + 32 MP Triple Primary Cameras LED Flash, 16 MP Front Camera
Battery: Battery5000 mAh, Super VOOC Charging USB Type-C Port
Google Pixel 7 Pro 5G
Performance: Octa core (2.85 GHz, Dual Core + 2.35 GHz, Dual core + 1.8 GHz, Quad core) Tensor G2 12 GB RAM
Display: 6.7 inches (17.02 cm) 513 PPI, OLED 120 Hz Refresh Rate
Camera: 50 MP + 12 MP + 48 MP Triple Primary Cameras Dual LED Flash 10.8 MP Front Camera
Battery: 5000 mAh Fast Charging USB Type-C Port
Table of Key Specs (iQOO 11 5G)
|Octa core (3.2 GHz, Single Core + 2.8 GHz, Quad core + 2 GHz, Tri core) Snapdragon 8 Gen 28 GB RAM||6.78 inches (17.22 cm)518 PPI, AMOLED144 Hz Refresh Rate||50 MP + 13 MP + 8 MP Triple Primary Cameras Dual LED Flash16 MP Front Camera||5000 mAhFlash ChargingUSB Type-C Port|