* Gizmore has launched a new budget smartwatch in India.
* The GIZFIT Glow Z is claimed to offer up to 15 days of battery life.
* The GIZFIT Glow Z is an IP67-rated smartwatch.
Homegrown consumer technology brand Gizmore has unveiled a new smartwatch in the country. The all-new GIZFIT Glow Z smartwatch comes with exciting features like a 1.78-inch curved AMOLED display, Bluetooth calling, 15 days of battery life and much more. In terms of price, the smartwatch is priced under Rs 2,000 in India.
Commenting on the launch, Sanjay Kalirona, CEO and Co-Founder Gizmore, said:
We have made a new smartwatch that can do many things and looks good. It has a bright screen that stays on all the time. It can work for 15 days without charging. It is made for people who want a lot of features and good performance. It is also cheap compared to other smartwatches with a bright screen. It can help you stay healthy and happy. We think many people will like it and buy it.
Take a look at the exact price and features.
GIZFIT Glow Z Price, Availability
The newly launched GIZFIT Glow Z smartwatch has been launched at Rs 1,999, but as a part of the launch offer, the company said that the smartwatch could be purchased for Rs 1,499 for the first three days. The smartwatch can be purchased from Flipkart and the company’s official website.
Gizmore GIZFIT Glow Z launched with 15 day battery life
For its price tag, the GIZFIT Glow Z is one of the most affordable smartwatches that features an Always on enabled AMOLED display. It sports a tall 1.78 inch 2.5D Curved AMOLED panel that has a 368x448px resolution and 600 nits of peak brightness.
Furthermore, the company is also marketing this new smartwatch for the power users, promising a battery day of up to 15 days on a single full charge.
This model is also a part of the brand’s latest ‘Made in India’ smartwatch. Furthermore, it features a premium design thanks to its metallic body, which also offers IP67 water and dust resistance rating.
Users can even choose from a number of cloud based watch faces from the companion app to customize the bright AMOLED panel of the watch. Previously, the company had also launched the Vogue smartwatch, which features an Apple Watch like design.
The Gizmore GIZFIT Glow Z was announced in the Indian market for a price tag of just 1,999 INR. However, the company is selling it to buyers for a discounted price of just 1,499 INR for the initial 3 days as an introductory offer.
The new smartwatch is available on Flipkart and the company’s official website and is being offered in multiple color options. This includes Black, Blue and Burgundy.
Quick specifications: Gizmore GizFit Glow Z
* Metal Body, Sleek and Slim design
* 1.78″ AMOLED display with 368×448 pixel, AOD support
* 600 NITS Brightness, Split Screen
* Bluetooth Calling v5.0
* Inbuilt Speaker and Microphone
* Other features: AI Voice Assist, Multiple Watch Faces
* Battery life: up to 15 days
* 100+ Sports modes
* IP67 Water resistant
* DaFIT APP Health Suit: SpO2, Heart rate, Breathing, Stress, and Menstrual
* Smart features: Privacy lock, In-built Games, Calculator etc.
* VFIT APP
* Made in India
* 1 year warranty
Gizfit Glow Z Display Specifications
The GIZFIT Glow Z is equipped with a 1.78″ curved AMOLED display (2.5D), offering a brightness of 600 NITS and a resolution of 368 x 448 PX. It also includes an Always-on AMOLED display, enhancing the smartwatch experience. This smartwatch is specifically designed for users seeking an entry-level priced device with premium features.
Gizfit Glow Z Design & Durability
The GIZFIT Glow Z will come in a premium metallic body and offer IP67 water resistance. It will be available in three attractive color options: Black, Blue, and Burgundy.
Gizfit Glow Z User Experience
The GIZFIT Glow Z features Split Screen functionality, which allows users to conveniently access frequently used apps, settings, and features by swiping on the home screen.
Furthermore, the companion smartphone app is compatible with Android and iOS platforms and offers unlimited cloud-based watch faces. This enables users to personalize the vibrant AMOLED screen according to their style and preferences.
Faqs on Gizfit Glow Z
1) What is the Pricing and availability of GizFit Glow Z?
Ans) The GizFit Glow Z can be purchased at a special launch price of Rs. 1,499 for the initial 3 days, after which it will be priced at Rs. 1,999. It is available for purchase on Flipkart.com and Gizmore’s official website.
2) What are the colours of Gizfit Glow Z?
Ans) The smartwatch comes in three color options: Black, Blue, and Burgundy.
3) How is the display of Gizfit Glow Z?
Ans) The GIZFIT Glow Z boasts a 1.78-inch (4.52 cm) 2.5D Curved AMOLED screen with a resolution of 368 x 448 PX, providing clear and vibrant visuals. The screen also has a high brightness level of 600 NITS and an Always-on AMOLED display feature.
4) How is the battery life of Gizfit Glow Z?
Ans) One of the standout features of the GIZFIT Glow Z is its impressive battery life. With normal usage, the smartwatch can last up to 15 days before needing a recharge.
5) What are GIZFIT Glow Z features?
Ans) * Display: The GIZFIT Glow Z offers a 1.78-inch 2.5D curved HD AMOLED screen, which has a resolution of 368×448 pixels and a brightness of 600 nits. It also has an Always on Display (AOD) feature.
* Bluetooth calling: The smartwatch, which has an inbuilt microphone, supports Bluetooth calling, and users can watch, answer and reject calls.
* Battery: The company claims this newly launched smartwatch can offer up to 15 days of battery life with standard usage.
* Health/ Fitness: The GIZFIT Glow Z smartwatch has a blood oxygen monitoring feature, sleep tracking, a heart rate sensor, and over 120 sports modes.
* IP rating: The smartwatch is IP67-rated, which indicates that it can be submerged in water up to a meter deep for half an hour.
* Colours: The smartwatch has been launched in three colour options – Burgundy, Blue and Black.
* Other features: The newly unveiled GIZFIT Glow Z offers a Split Screen functionality, water intake reminders, AI Voice Assistance, weather updates, multi-language support and more.
Also Read: Gizmore’s Glow Luxe Smartwatch
Also Read: Gizmore Gizfit Glow Smartwatch Review: Millennial Age Fitness