Black Panther 2 was earlier speculated to get an OTT release in India on January 20, 2023, but many official media portals confirmed it to be incorrect with Binged clarifying that the movie will be streaming online on Disney+ Hotstar from February 1, 2023 onwards.
The news has been confirmed by the official homepage of Black Panther 2, which is actually a sequel to the hugely successful Black Panther that released in 2018 and will be available in up to 4K resolution in multiple languages, which has made many viewers quite excited.
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever will reportedly be available to watch on Disney Plus Hotstar from February 1, 2023, after it was erroneously believed to come out on January 20.
- The movie has been directed by Ryan Coogler and was released theatrically on November 11, 2022, where it received good reviews from critics and audiences alike, getting a 7.2/10 rating on IMDB and an 84% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, while its global box office gross was $767.8 million.
- The movie stars Letitia Wright, Lupita Nyong’o, Winston Duke, and many others, while the plot revolves around T’Challa‘s sister Shuri, the King of Wakanda, who is tasked to cure the dying king who’s afflicted by illness and protect Wakanda from being attacked by other countries for vibranium.
- Black Panther 2.. Review, Rating, Budget, and Gross: The movie has proven to be a worthy sequel to the original Black Panther and received massive critical acclaim and commercial success where it has got 7.2/10 rating on IMDB, while Rotten Tomatoes has given it an 84% rating. It more than recovered its budget of $250 million by globally grossing $767.8 million.
Black Panther 2: When & Where to Watch on OTT
While Black Panther 2 was earlier speculated to get an OTT release on January 20, 2023, the news was found to be incorrect as the correct date of its OTT debut in India has been confirmed to be February 1 when it will start streaming on Disney Plus Hotstar, which has been confirmed by the movie’s official homepage.
It will be available in four languages viz. Hindi, English, Tamil, and Telugu and those who couldn’t watch the movie during its theatrical release on November 11, 2022, can now do so on OTT and has proved to be a worthy sequel to the original Black Panther, released in 2018.
Black Panther 2 Starcast
- Letitia Wright as Shuri
- Lupita Nyong’o as Nakia
- Danai Gurira as Okoye
- Winston Duke as M’Baku
- Dominique Thorne as Ironheart
- Michaela Coel as Aneka
- Tenoch Huerta as Namor
- Martin Freeman as Everett K. Ross
- Angela Bassett as Queen Ramonda
- Mabel Cadena as Namora
- Alex Livinalli as Attuma
- Isaach de Bankolé as Wakandan River Tribe elder
- Dorothy Steel as Wakandan Merchant Tribe elder
- Danny Sapani as Wakandan Border Tribe elder.
In addition, the movie, directed by Ryan Coogler, paid tribute to Chadwick Boseman in the starting credits, who had played the original Black Panther, and passed away in 2020due to colon cancer complications.
Best Marvel Movies, Ranked from Worst to Best
Black Panther 2 Plot
The movie’s plot revolves around Shuri, T’Challa’s sister, who’s the King of Wakanda, who has been tasked to cure the dying king, who’s been afflicted by an illness, and defend Wakanda at the same time, which is under siege and attacked by other countries for vibranium.
January 2023 Movie Calendar: Netflix, Disney Hotstar, Prime Video Must-Watch Movies
Black Panther 2 (Tabular)
|Movie Name||Black Panther 2|
|Release Date||November 11, 2022 (theatrical)|
|Theatre||November 11, 2022|
|OTT||February 1, 2023 (Disney Plus Hotstar)|
|Starcast||• Letitia Wright as Shuri
• Lupita Nyong’o as Nakia
• Danai Gurira as Okoye
• Winston Duke
|Producer||Kevin Fiege, Natt Moore|
The real meaning behind Black Panther: Wakanda Forever’s end