* The NoiseFit Force Plus is touted to offer a sporty and rugged look.
* The newly launched smartwatch comes with a 1.46-inch AMOLED display.
* The smartwatch is up for sale on the company’s official website and Flipkart.
Indian lifestyle brand Noise today announced the expansion of its smartwatch portfolio with the launch of the new NoiseFit Force Plus. The newly launched fitness tracker comes with a rugged round dial and impact-resistant build. The device features a 1.46-inch AMOLED display and has a shortcut button for easy navigation.
With an aim to bring in more customers and offer rugged design smartwatches at an affordable price, Homegrown brand Noise launched a new smartwatch in India.
The all-new NoiseFit Force Plus is touted to provide a sporty and rugged look with a 1.46-inch AMOLED display and round dial.
The smartwatch also comes with features like Bluetooth calling, more than 130 sports modes, and several watch faces.
Amit Khatri, Co-founder, Noise commented on the launch, “Innovation is the guiding force behind everything we do at Noise, and the new NoiseFit Force Plus is an embodiment of this value. As a forerunner in democratizing industry-leading innovation, our products represent the brand’s commitment to creating a fully-connected experience for new-age users, in all scenarios. Built for extremes, we are certain the new smartwatch will prove to be an ideal choice for users looking for a tech companion in their adventures.”
Let us take a look at the price and features of the newly launched smartwatch.
NoiseFit Force Plus Price, Availability, Colours
On the website, it can be seen that the NoiseFit Force Plus has been priced at Rs 7,999, but right now, it can be availed for Rs 3,999 as a special launch deal. The smartwatch can be purchased via the company’s official website and e-commerce platform, Amazon. It is available in three colours – Teal Blue, Mist Grey, and Jet Black.
Quick Specifications: NoiseFit Force Plus
* Sporty and Rugged design
* Display: 1.46″ AMOLED display, 466×466 pixels, Always-On-Display
* Cloud based watch faces
* Bluetooth v5, supports calling
* Sensors: Heart rate, Accelerometer, SpO2 sensor
* Battery life: 7 days of battery life
* Noise Health Suite: SpO2, Heart rate, Step, Sleep, Female cycle etc.
* 150+ Sports modes
* Voice assistant support
* Noise Fit App
* 1 year warranty
Faqs on NoiseFit Force Plus
1) What is the Pricing and availability of Noise Fit Force Plus ?
Ans) The NoiseFit Force Plus will be available for a special launch price of Rs. 3999 for a limited time starting on May 1st, 2023, at 12PM on both Flipkart.com and the Noise website. The watch is available in three distinct colorways: Jet Black, Mist Grey, and Teal Blue.
2) What are the specifications of NoiseFit Force Plus ?
Ans) Design: The NoiseFit Force Plus has a durable and sporty appearance that can endure challenging outdoor environments. The device features a circular dial and is equipped with a shortcut button that quickly takes you to sports mode.
* Display: The NoiseFit Force Plus features a 1.46-inch AMOLED screen with 550 nits brightness, providing a better visual experience for users.
* Bluetooth/ Bluetooth calling: The NoiseFit Force Plus comes with Bluetooth 5.3 along with a Bluetooth calling feature.
* Battery: The company claims the newly launched smartwatch’s battery can last up to a week on a single charge.
* Contacts: The smartwatch allows users to save up to 10 contacts.
* Health monitoring features: The Noise Health Suite on the smartwatch offers a variety of wellness features to monitor your vitals, such as heart rate, blood oxygen levels (SpO2), sleep patterns, stress levels, breathing exercises, and female cycle tracking.
* Sports Modes/ Watch Faces: The NoiseFit Force Plus provides more than 130 sports modes and over 100 watch faces. It can also be connected to the NoiseFit App to enhance productivity.
3) NoiseFit Force Plus: Specs and Features?
Ans) The smartwatch features a 1.46-inch circular AMOLED display with a resolution of 466×466 pixels. The smartwatch also comes with the Always-On-Display functionality. The display is housed within a round rugged chassis made out of metal. The chassis house two textured buttons for various quick-access functionalities. It comes with a standard silicon strap.
With the NoiseFit Force Plus, you can get up to 7 days of battery life on a single charge, 100+ watch faces to choose from, and 130+ sports modes to keep you active and on the go. There is a dedicated companion app the NoiseFit app for both Android and iOS that gives you granular customization options for the smartwatch.
Another key functionality is TruSync Bluetooth Calling for stable calls. The smartwatch also comes equipped with a dedicated heart rate monitor, sleep cycle tracker, SPO2 monitor, stress tracker, guided breathing practice, and menstrual cycle tracker. You can also get weather updates, notifications, access to voice assistant, and much more. The smartwatch comes in three color options namely; Jet Black, Mist Gray, and Teal Blue.
Also Read: Noise Colorfit Ultra 3 smartwatch with always-on 96-inch AMOLED Display, Bluetooth Calling Feature launched in India, price under Rs 5,000, Check Specifications
Also Read: Noise ColorFit Icon 3 smartwatch with BT calling, 1.91-inch display launched in India: price, features