* The Noise ColorFit Quad Call smartwatch has been launched in six colour options.
* The smartwatch has been launched at a budget price of Rs 1,499 in India.
* The Noise ColorFit Quad Call smartwatch comes with an IP67 rating.
Noise ColorFit Quad Call smartwatch is here. Domestic wearable and audio product manufacturer Noise has expanded its smartwatch lineup with the launch of Noise ColorFit Quad Call.
The affordable smartwatch sports a small square dial and it supports Bluetooth calling. The wearable comes with Noise Health Suite and it promises to offer up to 7 days of battery backup on a single charge.
Homegrown consumer technology brand Noise has launched a new smartwatch in India. The all-new Noise ColorFit Quad Call features a 1.81-inch display, up to 7 days of battery life, Bluetooth calling, and much more.
The Noise smartwatch is priced under Rs 2,000 and here’s a quick look at its availability and features.
Noise ColorFit Quad Call Price in India, Availability
The newly launched Noise ColorFit Quad Call smartwatch has been unveiled at a special launch price of Rs 1,499 for Indian consumers. It will be available on the company’s official website, gonoise.com, and e-commerce platform Amazon.
Noise ColorFit Quad Call Smartwatch Features
Noise ColorFit Quad Call smartwatch sports a sleek design with the metallic build quality. The wearable sports a 1.81-inch TFT display with 240×280 pixel resolution and up to 550 nits of peak brightness.
The smartwatch comes with Bluetooth calling functionality which allows users to make and receive calls.
The smartwatch comes with a dial-pad and also enables users to access recent call logs. Users are also allowed to save up to 10 contacts on the device. The smartwatch also comes equipped with an inbuilt mic and speaker.
Noise ColorFit Quad Call smartwatch offers more than 100 sports modes and more cloud-based watch faces.
The smartwatch is also capable of keeping record of your heart rate, sleep and oxygen level.
The wearable comes with IP67 rating which makes it water resistant. The company claims that the smartwatch can deliver up to 7 days of battery backup on a single charge.
1) What are Noise ColorFit Quad Call features?
Ans) * Design: In terms of design, the Noise ColorFit Quad Call offers a sleek metallic design with thin bezels and has small-dials.
* Display: The newly-launched Noise ColorFit Quad Call offers a 1.81-inch TFT display with 550 nits of brightness.
* Bluetooth calling: The smartwatch comes with a Bluetooth calling feature. It comes with Noise Buzz, a built-in feature that lets users make calls straight from the dial pad, easily access recent call logs, and store up to 10 contacts on the smartwatch.
* Voice assistant: The all-new smartwatch supports artificial intelligence (AI) voice assistant that is compatible with Google and Siri.
* Battery: There is no information about the battery capacity of the Noise ColorFit Quad Call, but the company claims that on a single charge, the smartwatch can last up to 7 days.
* Health: The Noise ColorFit Quad Call packs several health monitoring features, including sleep monitoring, heart rate, blood oxygen levels (SPo2), breath practice, stress measurement, and a female cycle tracker.
* Fitness: The Noise ColorFit Quad Call smartwatch has more than 100 sports modes to keep you fit and active.
* IP rating: The smartwatch comes with an IP67 rating to keep your smartwatch safe from some degrees of water and dust resistance.
* Colours: The Noise ColorFit Quad Call smartwatch comes in six exciting colour options, namely Deep Wine, Gray, Rose Pink, Jet Black, Silver, and Space Blue.
2) What is Price and availability of Noise Color Fit Quad Call ?
Ans) The Noise ColorFit Quad Call comes with a price tag of Rs 1,499 and it can be purchased in Jet Black, Space Blue, Rose Pink, silver, grey and Deep Wine colour options. The smartwatch can be purchased online from Amazon.in and gonoise.com.
Amit Khatri, co-founder, Noise, said, “We at Noise make products that fit what people want by using new and better ideas and making technology easier for everyone. Our new smartwatch, Noise ColorFit Quad Call, is made for young people in India who do many things. It has a nice look and cool features to make their life better. We can’t wait to see our customers use it and enjoy it.”
Also Read: NoiseFit Force Plus with a rugged round-dial launched in India: Check Price, Specifications & Features
Also Read: NoiseFit Halo smartwatch with AMOLED display, 7 Day Battery Life & Bluetooth Calling launched in India: Price, Specifications & Availability