* Reliance Jio has launched new family plans starting at Rs 399.
* The telecom operator has also introduced plans for individuals.
* The new Jio plans will be available from March 22nd.
Jio keeps introducing new plans for both prepaid and postpaid customers. In a recent development, Jio has introduced a new Rs 399 postpaid plan that allows users to add up to three family members at the same time.
The users will be supposed to pay Rs 99 for every person that will be added to the plan. If you are adding three members to the plan, it will cost Rs 696.
The latest plan by Jio provides unlimited calling, 75GB of data, unlimited SMS, and a lot more.
Apart from that, Jio has also rolled out a new Rs 699 plan with OTT benefits for the entertainment of the users.
Reliance Jio has announced the launch of a new set of Postpaid Family Plans dubbed Jio Plus, which allows an entire family of four to try the services for free for one month.
It has announced two family plans under the Jio Plus, priced at Rs 399 and Rs 699 along with other individual plans.
Jio stated that it is dedicated to providing benefits such as unlimited True 5G data via the Jio welcome offer, a single bill for the entire family, data sharing, premium content apps, and much more.
It can be availed via Jio Stores or home deliveries from March 22nd.
Akash M Ambani, Chairman, Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, said, “The idea behind launching Jio Plus is to offer exciting new benefits and experiences to discerning postpaid users.
Jio has further strengthened its network experience by expanding True 5G to 331 cities.
After having serviced over 430 million customers, that includes millions of satisfied postpaid users, there cannot be a more opportune time to welcome millions of new postpaid customers.”
Let us see the price and benefits of the new postpaid family plans.
Here we will discuss the postpaid plans in brief, along with the benefits and validity.
Jio Plus Postpaid Plans Price
Jio Plus Rs 399 and Rs 699 Postpaid Plan
The Rs 399 plan by Jio is a family plan in simple terms. All the users can add up to three family members at a price of Rs 99 each after the free trial ends. The primary SIM will have 75GB of data, and the other associated SIM cards will get 5GB of data a month.
All the connections will get unlimited SMS and calling perks. The plan has been dubbed as the Jio Plus Postpaid plan.
Jio has also released a premium tier plan that is available for Rs 699. This plan also offers three add-on SIM cards at a Rs 99 SIM after the trial period ends. The users will also get 100GB monthly data along with a subscription to Amazon Prime Video and Netflix.
In case you are a new subscriber to Jio Postpaid, the brand will charge Rs 99 for a SIM card at the time of activation. Both the Rs 399 and Rs 699 also have the charges of security deposit of Rs 500 and Rs 875.
One thing to mention here is that the deposit will be waived for Jio Fiber users, existing non-Jio postpaid users, users with good credit scores, and corporate employees.
How to obtain the new Jio postpaid family plan
* Make a missed call to 70000 70000 begin your Jio Plus journey on WhatsApp.
* Select the appropriate option to obtain a Security Deposit Waiver.
* Request free home delivery of your postpaid SIM.
* Don’t forget to get 3 more family SIMs for your family members during home delivery.
* During activation, pay the applicable processing fee of $99 per SIM.
* Once the master family SIM is activated, link the three family members to your account via the MyJio app to begin sharing benefits for free.
In the meantime, Jio has also unveiled two new individual plans. 30GB of data, unlimited calls, and SMS are all included in the Rs 299 plan, while unlimited data, calls, and SMS are all included in the Rs 599 plan.
FAQ’s on Jio Post Paid Plans
1) What are Rs 399 postpaid family plan details?
Ans) The telecom company offers unlimited calling, SMS, and 75GB of total data with Rs 399 plan. Users can add up to three SIM cards to their plan for Rs 99 each. Jio users must pay a Rs 500 security deposit to obtain a postpaid connection. However, JioFiber users, corporate employees, postpaid users, credit card customers, and users with good credit scores are exempt from the deposit.
2) What are the Rs 699 postpaid family plan details?
Ans) The Rs 699 plan includes unlimited voice calling and SMS services, as well as 100GB of data and a free Netflix and Amazon Prime membership. For Rs 99, one can add up to three members. Users who are not exempt from the security deposit will have to pay Rs 875 to get this new connection.
3) What are the steps to get the new postpaid plans?
Ans) In order to get the new postpaid plans, one needs to follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Give a missed call on 70000 70000 start your Jio Plus journey on WhatsApp
2. Select the relevant option to get Security Deposit waiver
3. Book free home delivery of your postpaid SIM
4. During home delivery, do not forget to get 3 more FAMILY SIMs for your family
5. Pay applicable processing fee @99/SIM during activation
6. Once the master family SIM is activated, link the 3 family members to your account
using MyJio app, to start sharing benefits absolutely free
4) What are the steps to upgrade postpaid free trial without changing SIM ?
Ans) Reliance Jio said that JioPlus will be available from March 22 in all Jio stores via home delivery option.
Existing Jio Prepaid users can upgrade to Postpaid free trial without changing SIM. Check step-by step process:
A. Open MyJio App and select ‘prepaid to postpaid’ option
B. Complete the OTP verification & choose the free-trial plan
C. Make payments towards security deposit, in case prompted