Being one of the most popular websites around the world, Reddit has managed to keep its users intact with great videos, social news, discussions and other interesting content like hilarious gifs and memes.
Some of the content is so good that many users like to download them and save them for later, however the website does not allow downloading the content anymore due to copyright infringement issues. Even if one manages to download the videos somehow, the sound quality will not be upto the mark.
To help you tackle these issues, we have listed some workarounds to help you download your favorite content, videos without making a fuss out of the audio.
Download a Reddit video with audio on an Android device
If you are an android user, it is quite convenient to download a video via third party applications available on Google Play. One such application you can download is Viddit as it offers a simple user interface. Follow the steps below:
- Download Viddit app from Google Playstore and install it on your Android phone.
- Once the app is installed, go to the Reddit app and open the post with the video that you want to download and click the Share button below the post then tap on Viddit from pop up.
- Alternatively, copy the link from the Reddit video and paste it in the text field in Viddit app.
- Wait for a few seconds for the app to fetch the Reddit video and download it on your device. If it doesn’t start downloading automatically, hit the Download button.
- The downloaded video can be found under Downloads > Viddit on your phone’s storage.
Download Reddit video with audio on an iPhone
iPhone users have the privelage to download the videos from Reddit app, but it is available for some videos only. For fuss free videos, you can refer to the steps below:
- Download Slide for Reddit from App store
- After the download, go to the video on Reddit app and play the video
- While the video is playing, you will see a download option from where you can download the video directly to your smartphone.
- The video will now be available in your camera roll or photos
Download Reddit video with audio on laptop/PC
If you wish to download Reddit videos directly to your PC or laptop with perfect audio, you can use third party app like Reddit Save. It is a simple yet powerful tool which helps you save the video and audio intact in best resolution.
Another option you can try is to use Reddit Bot. With the help of a bot you can perform automated tasks with just a command. All you need to do is mention the bot command as a comment below the video post to save it. Steps below:
- Open Reddit Application and video you want to save on your device
- Click on ‘Share’ button below the post and select ‘Copy Link’ from the pop-up.
- Open Redditsave.com on any browser and paste the link in the URL tab.
- Click on download and save the video in HD or SD quality.
Once downloaded, you can see the video in the Downloads folder or the folder which you had selected.
Also Read: How to convert youtube video to mp3