Apple, a leading technology company, has launched new updates and customers are beginning to experience the newest Apple software upgrades, which include tvOS 15.6, macOS 12.5, iOS and iPadOS 15.6 and watchOS 8.7.
The lack of enhancements in Wednesday’s upgrades is not surprising given that the upcoming OS versions are probably due out in a few months time. Here is what’s updated as per the release notes.
A large number of security upgrades are also included in the updates, some of which fix vulnerabilities that sound rather alarming. Regardless of the fact that Apple doesn’t specifically indicate that any of the issues have been actively targeted in the recent past. It is better to be updated with the latest versions.
iOS and iPad OS 15.6 Updates and Bug Fixes
It’s typically The update adds the capability to “refresh” the Settings app, which resolves a bug that may make it appear full even when it isn’t to resume, pause, rewind, and fast-forward a live sports event that is currently being played.
Enhancements, bug fixes, and security improvements are all part of the latest iOS 15.6 release. It gives the TV app the ability to pause, fast-forward, or rewind a live sports game that is already in progress.
Additionally, it resolves a problem where Settings can still show that the device’s storage is full even when there is still space.
Some functions might not be accessible in all locations or on all Apple devices, according to the study.
Apple’s latest updates for iOS and iPadOS:
Customers of Apple Cash may now send and receive money from their Apple Cash card using Wallet.
A new feature in Apple Podcasts allows you to set a storage cap for episodes and has older episodes deleted automatically.
Removes a bug that might cause home automation triggered by visitors or guests to malfunction.
macOS, OS and TvOS updated features
- macOS 12.5 – The latest update furthermore receives a bug patch for Safari Watch and an update to the TV app.
- OS 8.7 – Improvements, bug fixes, and crucial security upgrades are included in OS 8.7.
- TvOS 15.6 – The recent update “offers improvements to stability and overall performance.”
Steps to get the updated version on your devices
You may download iOS or iPadOS 15.6 by choosing Settings > General > Software Update.
- Go to the Apple Menu > System Preferences > Software Update to download macOS 12.5.
- Your Apple TV and Watch will probably update themselves automatically. If not, you may manually upgrade by according to Apple’s instructions, which are available for watchOS and tvOS, respectively, here.
- If you don’t see the updates right away, simply return to the screen in an hour or so. It might take some time for the updates to become accessible for everyone.