- Amazon has also listed bank offers in addition to these deals
- Cameras from brands like Canon, Nikon are available on sale
- The Fujifilm Instax Mini 40 is available on Amazon at Rs.8,499
The festive season has arrived and brought along with it many interesting offers when it comes to electronic devices and gadgets, which is something that gadget lovers always look forward to whenever a big festival is just around the corner.
Flipkart and Amazon have rolled out two big sale offers for tech aficionados where they can purchase their favourite devices with big price cuts be it smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, smartwatches, among others.
The former’s Big Billion Days Sale and the latter’s Great Indian Festival has proven to be a massive success has many people have showered praises on the excellent discount offers due to which they are now able to purchase gadgets that they otherwise couldn’t due to budget constraints.
Amazon Great Indian Festival has become highly successful as many devices have sold like hotcakes that has upped Amazon’s fortunes by several notches compared to what it had last year during festive season.
The festival that began on September 23, 2022 has come up with a new sale offer called ‘Extra Happiness Days’, which is a must see for people that constantly purchase from the e-commerce website, especially those with AXIS Bank, ICICI Bank, and Citi Bank cards, for whom the instant discount offer is up to 10%.
Today we are going to discuss about the best camera sale offers that Amazon’s festival has to offer, which includes models from different brands like Panasonic, Nikon, Fujifilm, Canon, etc. but it needs to be availed quickly as its validity is only till the end of the Amazon Great Indian Festival 2022 sale.
Best Camera Offers
- Nikon D7500 20.9MP DSLR Camera– It has an MRP of Rs.94,995 while its features include an Expeed 5 image processor, which can make 4k recording video a lot easier along with Nikon’s SnapBridge connectivity with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and 3.2 inch touchscreen display. Thanks to the festive season offer, it can be purchased for Rs.69,990.
- Canon EOS 200D II DSLR Camera– While the MRP is Rs.62,999, it can be purchased for Rs.55,990 at the Great Indian Festival while its features include a 3 inch TFT display, with a touchscreen and LCD display although you can only get a strong Wi-Fi connection along with a self-timer, image formats, and eight image processors
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 40– The MRP for this camera is Rs.9,499 but as part of the Extra Happiness Day sale, consumers can get a 11% discount offer for the device following which it can be purchased for Rs.8,499 and runs on AA-size alkaline batteries while the developed images roll out from the top. The shutter speed and flash output too can be optimized while the ‘selfie mode’ is something that selfie lovers would become addicted to
- Panasonic LUMIX G7 16.0MP DSLR Camera– The MRP price is Rs.54,990 but following the Amazon sale offer gives you a 25% discount following which it can be purchased for Rs.40,990. Its features include a 3 inch TFT LCD display, it supports AA-size alkaline battery and its battery life is for around 360 images while the device comes with connectivity support for Wi-Fi, USB, and HDMI