Gameloft, one of the leading mobile games developer and publisher, and OnePlus, a premium Android smartphone maker today announced the launch of ‘OnePlus Asphalt Cup’, India’s first-ever exclusive online racing championship on mobile in a unique time-limited event format.
The contest is open to all mobile-gaming enthusiasts in India who will compete in Gameloft’s best racing title: Asphalt 8: Airborne starting from 13th June until 8th July 2018.
Starting 13th June 2018, the contest is open to all participants as follows:
- The contest is spread over 4 weeks with 4 time-limited events of 5 days each
- Racers are allowed to play unlimited times to become the top-scorer in the month-long event
- Top 5 racers each week win a pair of OnePlus’ latest Bullets Wireless Bluetooth earphones and the top 25 racers win exclusive goodies from OnePlus and Gameloft
- Top 3 winners after the month-long event will win a combined cash prize worth INR 9 Lacs along with OnePlus 6 smartphones and Bullets Wireless Bluetooth earphones
- Furthermore, these participants will receive In-Game rewards in Asphalt 8 worth INR 20 Million every week
“Bringing together the newest technology and raw performance of OnePlus 6 in association with Asphalt 8, the best mobile racing title by Gameloft, ‘OnePlus Asphalt Cup’ is dedicated to the gaming community in India. This championship that will not only bridge the gap between console and mobile gaming but also accelerate the evolution of hard-core gamers in India.” added Vikas Agarwal, General Manager, OnePlus India.
Nitin Goel, Country Manager, Indian-subcontinent, Gameloft, added, “We are extremely delighted to work with OnePlus to deliver an unparalleled gaming experience to their users. This endeavour with OnePlus demonstrates our ability to generate special initiatives in our games with hyper-real graphics providing high engagement for end-users. We believe that the newly launched OnePlus 6 has already taken mobile gaming to a new level with its commendable hardware and optimized software and will continue to impress the gaming community with its performance.”
The newly launched OnePlus 6 is highly anticipated by gamers for its 6.28-inch full optic display with an aspect ratio of 19:9, dedicated gaming mode and its promise of high speed and performance powered by latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 and upto 8GB RAM.
With ‘Gaming Mode’ on the OnePlus 6, users can play their favourite games without being bothered by notifications while also allocating more data to the game being played. Users of Asphalt 8: Airborne will take full advantage of all these unique capabilities which allow the best and most responsive gaming experience on the new OnePlus 6.