Verizon-acquired Yahoo under Oath has introduced a new mobile web experience for Yahoo Mail. The company has unveiled an Android Go app for the same alongside.
Starting with the redesigned mobile web experience of Yahoo Mail, the whole Yahoo Mail browser experience on the smartphone has been revamped for a much easy and convenient usage. There have been several features added:
- Users can swipe left/right to delete or mark as read, respectively.
- New colour themes have been added with light and dark modes for comfortable usage.
- The sidebar menu has various folders for an organized mail experience.
- Auto-suggest feature when you type the first letter for ease of sending mails.
- Infinite scrolling for a convenient browsing.
- Perform tasks with ease using the easy access toolbar.
Additionally, you can add the Yahoo Mail icon to your home screen for easy accessibility and can send GIFs for a fun chat.In addition to this, Yahoo Mail has got an Android Go version- the Yahoo Mail Go app meant for low-specced smartphones. The Android Go app is lightweight with 10MB of size, with many features remaining the same as the original Yahoo Mail app.
Furthermore, you can add other mail accounts such as Gmail, AOL, and Outlook while you access Yahoo Mail.