HMD Global has announced five new Nokia phones; two new smartphones; the Nokia 7.2 with a 48MP triple camera featuring ZEISS Optics, and the Nokia 6.2.
The company also expanded its feature phone portfolio to address new network and market categories with Nokia 800 Tough, Nokia 2720 Flip and Nokia 110. These feature phones are come with essentials like Google Assistant, WhatsApp and 4G.
Florian Seiche, CEO, HMD Global said, “We are now paving the way for the next phase for Nokia phones and have identified strategic investment areas for driving a high-quality Nokia smartphone experience for our fans, specifically focusing on bringing innovation in the area of 5G, security, imaging and design.”
In the mid-segment, the Nokia 7.2 and the Nokia 6.2, focus on display and imaging.
HMD Global also introduces the True Wireless Nokia Power Earbuds with portable charging case.
Availability and pricing:
- The Nokia 7.2 comes in Cyan Green, Charcoal and Ice, in 4GB/64GB and 6GB/64GB memory variants, priced at 299/349 Euros respectively, available from the end of September.
- The Nokia 6.2 comes in Ceramic Black and Ice, in 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB memory variants, priced at 199/249 Euros respectively, available from October.
- The Nokia 800 Tough comes in Black Steel and Desert Sand and will be available early October, priced at 109 Euros.
- The Nokia 2720 Flip comes in Ocean Blue, Black and Pink, and will be available in September, priced at 89 Euros.
- The Nokia 110 will be available in Ocean Blue, Black and Pink starting mid-September and will retail at $20 globally.
- The Nokia Power Earbuds will be come in Charcoal Black and Light Grey and will be available from October, retailing at 79 Euros.