Belkin, a market leader in mobile accessories, today expanded its product portfolio in India with the launch of its 3.5mm Audio Cable with Lightning Connector which allows iPhone users to connect directly to the car stereo or home speakers with a single cable. The new cable outputs high resolution audio by converting digital signals to analog.
This new cable joins the Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar and the 3.5mm Audio + Charge RockStar to grow Belkin’s portfolio of digital audio products.
The 3.5mm Audio Cable with Lightning Connector is available for purchase at Amazon and Ample store.
Belkin has been making audio products for nearly 30 years when the company launched its first stereo cables and has since sold more than 55M audio accessories to date.
“Bringing our audio legacy into the digital realm is a natural progression of Belkin’s mission to connect people to the experiences they love most,” said Melody Saffery, senior director of product development, Belkin. “Most of us are music lovers, and the ability to work on technology that can make other music lovers’ lives more fulfilling, better and more connected, inspires our teams to continue innovating.”
- Built-in digital to analog converter outputs high-resolution audio
- 6 ft lengths for listening to music in different environments
- MFi-certification; fully compatible with iOS devices
Full Belkin digital audio portfolio:
- Lightning to 3.5mm Audio Cable 6 ft INR 2999
- 5mm Audio + Charge RockStar INR4999
- Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar INR 4999